Available Products For This Business
Indian Lounge Appetisers
- Poppadom Platter Selection of crispy poppadoms and dips
- Samosa (2 Pieces) Triangular pastry filled with potatoes and peas, subtly flavoured with spices
- Samosa Chaat Mashed samosa mixed with Greek yoghurt, onions, tomatoes, tamarind sauc eand chef’s secret ingredients, garnished with cilantro
- Onion Bhaji (Handful) Thin slice of onion stirred in chickpea flour and fried to crispness.
- Paneer Tikka (8 Pieces) Cubes of home-made cottage cheese marinated in yoghurt, spices and cooked in tandoor.
- Tandoori Mushrooms (6 Pieces) Button mushrooms stuffed with homemade cottage cheese, mixed with Indian lounge special herbs and cooked in tandoor
- Lamb Seekh Kebab (8 Pieces) Lean lamb mince flavoured with chef’s own spices, pressed onto a skewer and finished in tandoor
- Garlic Prawn Pakora (8 Pieces) Prawns dipped in garlic and chickpea batter and deep fried.
- Chicken Lollipop (5 Pieces) Special cut chicken wings cooked in chef’s special homemade sauce.
- Hariyali Chicken (8 Pieces) Chicken marinated in mint and spinach paste, ginger, garlic, yoghurt and roasted in tandoor
- Murg Malai Kebab (8 Pieces) Tender morsels of boneless chicken marinated overnight in yoghurt and cashew nuts, then smoked over charcoal in the tandoor
- Tandoori Chicken A dish that needs very little introduction. The secret lies in the marinating processs. A tender spring chicken marinated in traditional spices and yoghurt
- Fish Tikka (8 Pieces) Boneless pieces of seasonal fish coated in traditional herbs, spices and smoked in the clay oven.
- Chicken Tikka (Full) Tender morsels of boneless chicken marinated in the famous tandoori masala
- Vegetable Platter (minimal order qty = 2) Selection of Paneer Tikka, Samosa, Hara Bhara kebab and Onion bhaji. Per Person $16.90
- Mixed Platter (minimal order qty = 2) Selection of Chicken Tikka, Lamb Seekh Kebab, Onion Bhaji and Samosa. Per Person $22.90
- Indian Lounge Sizzler (minimal order qty = 2) Selection of Tandoori Chicken, Seekh Kebab, Murg Malai Kebab and Tandoori prawns. Per Person $24.90
Non Veg Mains
- Butter Chicken Marinated chicken fillets roasted in tandoor, cooked in creamy gravy with butter and spices
- Chicken Tikka Masala Tender chicken fillets roasted in clay oven, cooked with onions, capsicum and spices
- Mango Chicken Chicken fillets cooked in mango puree with cashew nut and Indian herbs
- Chicken Jalfrazie Chicken pieces cooked in a sweet and sour sauce with diced onions, capsicum and tomatoes
- Kadahi Chicken Tender chicken gravy cooked in a thick gravy of onion, capsicum and spices
- Korma Choice of meat with nuts in a rich creamy sauce
- Saagwala Choice of meat cooked in spinach and skillfully blended in an exotic curry
- Lamb Roganjosh Lamb cooked with an exotic blend of herbs, spices in a thick gravy
- Madras Choice of meat cooked in coconut cream and southern spices
- Bhuna Choice of meat cooked with sweet mango chutney, marinated in garam masala, ginger, garlic and spices
- Vindaloo Choice of meat cooked in traditional Goan hot curry.
- Punjabi Style Curry Choice of meat cooked in chef’s special secret recipe.
- Lounge Special Goat Curry Goat meat on bones cooked in authentic Indian style herbs and spices
- Paneer Tikka Masala (v) Homemade cheese cooked in gravy of creamy tomato, onion, capsicum and spices
- Navarattan Korma (v) A variety of vegetables cooked in mild spices
- Dal Makhani (v) Lentils cooked in mild spices with ginger, onion, tomato and cilantro
- Palak Paneer (v) Spinach and cottage cheese cooked in mild gravy from a North-Indian kitchen.
- Malai Kofta (v) Tender succulent vegetable bites cooked with dried fruits, nuts, cheese and simmered in cashew gravy
- Aloo Gobhi (v) A blend of sauteed potatoes and cauliflower.
- Dal Tadka (v) Yellow lentils cooked and tempered with a dash of oil, fried spices and herbs
- Butter Paneer (v) Cottage cheese cooked in creamy tomato gravy with Indian spices and herbs
- Methi Mattar Malai (v) Green peas cooked in creamy cashew nut sauce with fenugreek and spices
- Bhindi Masala (v) Okra cooked in finely chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies and herbs
- Kadahi Paneer (v) Homemade cottage cheese cooked with tomatoes, onion, peppers and spices
From The Sea
- Indian Lounge Special Choice of sea food cooked in a thick spicy curry with capsicum, herbs, spices and finished with cilantro
- Butter Prawns Prawns cooked in thick tomato curry with capsicum, cilantro and spices
- Fish Madras A traditional south Indian curry cooked with seasonal fish, coconut and spices
- Manchurian Chicken / Veg Indo - Chinese style chicken/veg dumplings cooked in ginger, garlic, green chillies and cilantro
- Chilli Chicken / Paneer Indo - Chinese style gravy with paneer cooked with capsicum, green chillies in an onion based gravy
- Garlic Chicken Chicken cooked in a gravy with garlic and Indian spices.
- Lemon and Pepper Chicken Indo - Chinese style chicken cooked with lemon, pepper and herbs
- Fried Rice Combination of basmati rice, chicken / veg with a touch of soya sauce.
- Noodles Noodles tossed with chicken / veg. with soya sauce.
- Tandoori Chicken Salad Char-grilled chicken, served with sun-dried tomatoes, feta, mix mesclun and mustard dressing
- Mixed Leaf Salad Mix mesclun tossed with feta, olives, cucumber, sun-dried tomatoes and Italian dressing
- Desi Style Salad Combination of onion, tomatoes, green chillies and a slice of lemon
From The Paddy Fields
- Biriyani Mughlai style basmati rice cooked with saffron, cilantro, onions, spices and garnished with nuts and served with raita
- Kashmiri Pulao Indian basmati rice cooked with saron and mixed with vegetables in traditional kashmiri style, garnished with cocktail fruits and served with raita
- Mattar Pulao Basmati rice cooked with peas and cumin seeds.
- Steamed Aromatic Basmati Rice
- Family Pack Biryani Mughlai style basmati rice cooked with saffron, cilantro, onions, spices and garnished with nuts and served with Raita
- Indian Roti
- Butter Naan
- Garlic / Cheese Naan
- Peshawari Naan / Laccha Naan
- Vege Naan / Aloo Paratha
- Garlic Cheese Naan
- Lamb Mince Naan
- Indian Lounge Special Naan
- Fries Served with aioli and tomato sauce
- Seasoned Wedges Served with sweet chilli and sour cream
- Raita Cucumber, yoghurt
- Sweet Mango Chutney
- Indian Dips Platter Selection of some of the above
- Soft Drinks
- Ginger Beer
- Mango Lassi